It seems that setup of your KardiaMobile 6L device has failed because your phone or tablet can not find your device.
To help Kardia find your device:
- Make sure your phone's bluetooth is turned on
- Make sure your KardiaMobile 6L is with you and in your hands
- Place your phone down on a table in front of you
- Touch the two top electrodes at the same time to activate your KardiaMobile 6L device and make it ready to talk to your Kardia App
- Tap the "Try again" button shown on the "KardiaMobile was not found" screen
- Accept the pairing request if it comes up (iOS only) by tapping "Pair" on the alert:
Your phone and KardiaMobile 6L should now be communicating and you will be able to move through the setup process.
If you continue to arrive at this error screen you may be dealing with a drained battery. Please consult this article to change your KardiaMobile 6L battery: How do I change the battery in the KardiaMobile 6L?
If you continue to have issues do not hesitate to contact AliveCor support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.